Contract: 12 months contract, possibility of extensions
• Implement “infrastructure As Code” (IAC), defining cloud infrastructure in reusable, composable building blocks using tools like Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul etc.
• Analyze, tune, and manage high-volume persistent storage systems like Elasticsearch.
• Measure and improve the performance, uptime, cost, stability and other operational characteristics of cloud-based systems using tools like Dynatrace and Datadog etc.
• Collaborate, educate and work across teams to simplify and scale the tasks involved in building and shipping software through improved tooling, automation, and communication using tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience writing production software in Python, Go, C#, Java, or another major programming language, and also are strong in scripting tools like PowerShell or Bash
• You are familiar with git and understand the role that version control and effective, positive code review has in building great software
• You have a strong understanding of the software development life cycle, and often find yourself seeking and sharing ideas on how to make it better
• Minimum of 3+ year of experience with containerization
• Jenkins/Ansible/Bash scripting/Chef experience
• Experience with Network Administration
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience
• Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience with DevOps (Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring)
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience with GCP/AWS/Azure cloud computing
• GCP Certification
• Administrate the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Oversee the GCP relationship management – raising tickets and chasing their resolution
Stellar IT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with your current location and type of work authorization you have to work in USA.