Contract: Long-term with possibility of converting to Full-time
Location: San Jose, CA
• Consulting experience working in customer-facing engagements
Keeps up with the everchanging DevOps landscape and makes thoughtful recommendations on the infrastructure
• B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
• Hands on knowledge of CI/CD, Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, etc.
• 5+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (AWS)
• 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
• Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for business teams or consumers
Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including:
• AWS, Google Cloud, Azure - IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings of these platforms
• Strong Experience in Virtualization Tools from VMware, Citrix
• Automation experience with Infrastructure as Code Tools like CloudFormation, Resource Manager, Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
• Container experience with Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
Experience with Application Management providing high availability and resilient solutions using clustering, failover, Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage Experience with Blue/Green Deployments.
• Experience with application performance monitoring tools, monitoring and alerting tools.
• Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds
• Experience supporting Production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment.
• Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
• TLS/SSL, encryption and key management principles
• Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
• Strong analytical problem-solving ability
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
Stellar IT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current location and type of work authorization you have to work in USA.